What is a Residential Safety A/C Check-up?
Here at Loomis We pride itself by delivery high quality professional craftsmanship and services. As with cars, your central air conditioning and cooling system should be properly maintained to insure it operates with longevity, efficiently and safely while maintaining its warranty status.
Performing normal A/C Safety Check-up maintenance just prior to seasonal use is crucial and additional maintenance can be done in addition up to 4 times per calendar year for each unit individually if desired. If you desire quarterly maintenance or your landlord requires it, call us for a free, on-site evaluation and quote. If your landlord requires it, or you desire quarterly maintenance call us for an on-site quote. We'd love the opportunity to meet you and earn your business.
Our Residential Precision A/C Tune-Up Includes:
- Clean and Degrease Condensing Coil (outside unit)
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Examine and Check Safety Controls
- Test Electronic Components
- Check Operation Pressure (Freon)
- Test Condensate Drain System
- Evaluate Ductwork Layout and Design
- Inspect Return System for Money Wasting Air Leakage
**Additional Fees Apply for Each Additional Unit**
Our intense Precision Tune-Ups are performed with high quality standards in both craftsmanship and customer service. We will navigate you home environment with respect and care while performing a detailed inspection, test and evaluation of your Air Conditioning Unit. Each Air Conditioning Precision Tune-Up will help extend equipment life, increase efficiency and performance and identify potential issues or safety concerns
What is a Residential Safety Furnace Check-up?
Performing regular Furnace Safety Check-up maintenance just prior to seasonal use is critical. Additional maintenance can be done up to 4 times per year for each individual unit. If your landlord requires it, or you desire quarterly maintenance call us for an on-site quote. We'd love the opportunity to meet you and earn your business.
- Inspect Igniter for Defects
- Check Safety Limits
- Check High Temperature Limit
- Check Pressure Switch(s)
- Check Induced Draft Motor
- Check Heat Exchanger for Defects
- Check Gas Valve for Proper Operation
- Check Gas Piping for Leaks and Code Violations (Gas Valve to Furnace)
- Verify Proper Blower Operation and Amperage Draw
- Check Capacitor Microfareds
- Check for Proper Venting
- Precise Parts Per Million (PPM) Carbon Monoxide (CO) Test
- Check Equipment Connections for Air Leaks
- Inspect Ductwork for Proper Design
- Clean Furnace, Coil, Transition and Supply / Return Plenum
- Check High and Low Voltage Wiring to Furnace
**Additional Fees Apply for Each
Our detail oriented Safety A/C & Furnace Check-Ups are performed with high quality craftsmanship and customer service. You homes environment will be treated with respect and care while performing a detailed evaluation, test and inspection of your Furnace and heating system. Our detailed Safety A/C & Furnace Check-Up will help increase efficiency and performance, identify potential issues or safety concerns, and extend heating equipment life.Comfort and peace of mind for the family.
We work with our customers, keeping them informed about all their heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality operational and equipment conditions. Our integrity and reputation is backed by our guaranteed customer satisfaction.We service, or have access to many air conditioning manufactures equipment and parts such as American Standard Air, Amana, Goodman, Carrier, Bryant, Trane, Payne, Ruud, Rheem and many more.